Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Things

I’m not what you would call an adventurous person by nature. I’ve been called intense, passionate, even goofy on occasion, but not adventurous. Trying new things can be difficult for me because I don’t like to look ridiculous, so starting this blog is taking some courage on my part.

I’ve been a writer my entire life, and it’s something that’s so ingrained in my nature that my everyday thoughts actually flow in a writer’s voice, but I also haven’t actually written anything in a long time. Writing is deeply personal to me so the idea of putting myself out there is a little intimidating; why would anyone be interested in anything I have to say, anyway? I’m still working on the answer to that one actually, but I firmly believe that in life we regret the things we didn’t do more than the things we did, so onward I go.

My vision for this blog is mostly centered around food, health, fitness and trying new things, but it could evolve into something completely surprising over time. Right now I’m just glad to be writing again, even if it’s a blog that no one ever reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment